Quick, easy and a perfect side dish to almost any meal! The mix I got has purple, red, and buttery yellow potatoes. Creamy and a delish treat for Mark and I.
What you will need:
1) Clean your potatoes well and cut any larger potatoes in half. This will allow them all to cook evenly. Peel the garlic and chop off the “ends”. Put potatoes and garlic in a bowl.
2) Coat the potatoes with just enough oil so the seasonings will stick well. Sprinkle on thyme and rosemary to your liking, with lots of fresh cracked salt and pepper.
Have some fun with this! 😉
3) Toss to coat all the potatoes evenly.
4) Roast the potatoes for 20 to 30 minutes in a 425 degree oven, shake the try half way through baking to “flip” them and get the potatoes moving around.
5) When they are roasty and soft, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!
– Katie @ BloomEveryday
What is your easy go-to side dish?